Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary telecommunications company which provides 4G LTE Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice over LTE and extraordinarily high internet access speed. Our aim is to redefine the Nigerian telecommunications landscape and enrich the lives of Nigerians by delivering the most advanced communications technology across the largest possible network coverage in the most effective, valuable and satisfying manner.
We firmly believe that by delivering superb and unparalleled broadband-based mobile services, we can help individuals and enterprises harness the power of connectivity and maximise their potentials. This belief is pursued and sustained by anchoring our activities on the fundamental LIVE principle- leadership, innovation, value and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Account Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Achieve customer acquisition, revenue, ARPU and retention target
- Acquire high value subscribers from corporate, public, SME organizations and HNIs within allocated sector/regions
- Discover and pursue new sales prospects and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Promote ntel customer value propositions to the target customers through effective engagements and ensureproduct availability within the consumer reach
- Build a rich pipeline of customers (Corporate, Public, SME and HNIs, and ensure month-on-month growth of customer acquisitions, revenue & retention)
- Ensure resolution of all customer complaints within approved SLAs and manage monthly churn
- Ensure prompt weekly report of performance market intelligence and competitions activities
- Build a prospect pipeline and follow up to convert prospects to ntel customers.
- Execute sales plan in alignment to ntel’s business revenue and customer acquisition objectives.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.