West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) – Our client, an Indigenous Fashion Retail Company, is is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working hours: Monday – Saturday 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares).
- Research and plan out effective and engaging content ideas for industry related topics.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand.
- Email Marketing.
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
- Stay up to date with latest Fashion trends and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Content creator/social media manager.
- Good knowledge of Fashion trends.Skills.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Project and campaign management skills
N80,000 (can be reviewed upon excellent performance).
Application Closing Date