EjiCareers – Our client, Nairametrics is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria, with special focus on financial literacy and investor advocacy. We provide our visitors and clients with up-to-date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The Social Media Manager would be responsible for strategizing overall process, creative concepts, managing / scheduling posts and responding to followers.
- You will make sure the Nairametrics and its various social channels are cohesively aligned to achieve our marketing goals.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals for online finance news platforms.
- Concept & storyboard campaign ideas for ongoing marketing clients.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Set specific organic engagement objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (stories, posts, etc).
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing coordination and sales to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and edit YouTube channels.
- Oversee social media accounts’ page design (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools.
- Find inspiration for new creative ideas and concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Social Media Manager and track record of driving high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content – static and video (a plus).
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Indesign.
- Passion for finance and business news.
N120,000 – N150,000 / month (Competitive).