Hope PSBank – To bring financial and payment services closer to all by providing tailored financial services and solutions for them across different channels, irrespective of their economic or social status and location.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders and build strong advocacy within the ecosystem.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Formulates and implements public relations strategies.
- Selects and manages communications with external agencies, as well as develop media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities.
- Developing and reviewing content (press releases, articles, etc.) on all channels on behalf of the Bank.
- Lead survey initiatives and analyse public opinion.
- Enhance the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels.
And all other duties as assigned.
- Guinness Recruitment 2021 (OND, HND, BSc, BA)
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- U.S. Embassy (U.S. Mission to Nigeria) Recruitment 2021 | Latest U.S Embassy Job Vacancies (SSCE, Diploma, Degree) N15.8m yearly
- Zenith Insurance Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
- Zenith Insurance Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree – any field)
- May & Baker Plc Recruitment | M&B Recruitment 2021
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or any related field.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in social media, corporate advertising, marketing, and relevant work experience in a complex work environment (preferably marketing/communications/bank).
- Strong creativity & innovation with good business acumen.
- Membership of relevant professional body is desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase visibility, profile and reputation of an organization.
- Excellent understanding of the use of social media.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
Deadline: Feb 27, 2021
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.