Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services group that provides individuals and institutions with a range of financial products and services in Asset Management, Investment Banking and Securities Trading tailored to meet our diverse investor’s needs and expectations. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Develop web applications end-to-end.
- Documentation of code.
- Develop backend web services, logic, databases and APIs.
- HND, B.Sc with at least 3 years experience.
- Background in computing, engineering or related field.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- Experience with backend technologies such as C#, PHP, Laravel, NodeJS, SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle Apex, .NET.
- Experience in financial services building financial products and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and cloud developer services.
- Understanding of product management tools and frameworks such as scrum, agile, devops and so on.
- API development – creating, consuming and secure API development.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.