Outsource Africa Limited – Our client, a Fintech startup company is looking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Location: Lagos
- The role of a Software Engineer is to design, code, test, analyse and manage software programs and applications that drive our strategy, product owners and third-party business.
- Assists other software engineers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
- Plans phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects.
- Assists in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Performs research on the requirements of software users and documents findings to serve.
- Works closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirement.
Educational and skill Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer / System / Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Applied Physics / Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Relevant certification such as ISTQB Foundation Level or above, ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator); MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist).
- Minimum of three (3) years in a similar function with a focus on IT Quality control.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2020.