Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Area Specialist
Job Number: 1500311
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Work site: Up to 50% work from home
- A Solution Area Specialist discovers and qualifies new leads; drives consumption with new and existing customers.
- Identifies market and customer needs and collaborates with internal teams to devise solutions to meet those needs.
- Develops and manages pipeline for territory and forecasts resource needs; meets with customers on site to deepen relationships and solution development.
- Learns how Microsoft’s 3-cloud-platform can enable digital transformation areas. Supports team members on digital transformation opportunities in an assigned area by applying established process and activities.
- Collaborates with One Commercial Partner (OCP) and other assigned partners to cross-sell and up-sell products, solutions, and services. Understands the ecosystem of the partners in a solution area.
- Supports their team on participating in Microsoft events. Contributes to setting Reaches out to peers and senior team members within the subsidiary to gain technical knowledge in a solution area.
- Seeks client feedback (both formal and informal) to identify and understand the drivers of satisfaction and execute plans to maintain and continue to build on it, and to identify and understand the drivers of dissatisfaction, determine the root cause of problems, and establish recovery action plan to improve clients overall experience. Shares feedback with account teams.
- Currently pursuing or have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Sales, Marketing, Computer Science, Business Operations, Business Administration or related field.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online