9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Data & VAS
Job ID: IRC4704
- Deliver analyses, models, and analytics which enable the business achieve a sustainable balance of commercial costs and revenue for data, mobile financial services (MFS), and value added services (VAS).
- Analyze all elements of prepaid voice, data, MFS and VAS expenditure against revenue and report on deviations from budget.
- Perform checks on current pricing models and ensure all revenue and cost assumptions in relation to prepaid voice, data, MFS and VAS are based on current realities, e.g., revenue estimates must be based on current pricing structure.
- Conduct price modelling of prepaid voice, data, MFS and VAS offers as well as devices to determine appropriate margins.
- Develop business cases to support viability of prepaid voice, VAS and MFS propositions.
- Analyze monthly gross margins by value bands and report occurrences of value erosion for relevant interventions to be applied to prevent massive revenue loss.
- Carry out monthly analyses of MASPs revenue contribution and margins to ensure healthy VAS revenue and escalate any observed anomaly.
- Provide analytics and proposition intelligence to support the launch of special offers and determine appropriate discounts without diluting revenue and margins.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to secure timely management approvals for prepaid voice, data, MFS and VAS offers
- Follow through with IT on testing, implementation, and post-launch analyses of data, MFS and VAS offers.
- Collaborate with Regulatory team to secure appropriate regulator (NCC) approval for products and services prior to launch.
- Liaise with stakeholder teams such as Product Development, Data, Devices, Digital Media, and MFS to drive successful launch of offers and promotions.
- Prepare appropriate periodic KPI reports (e.g., revenue, ASPU, etc.) on products and services for the attention of the Manager, Pricing.
- Provide support to Manager, Pricing on ad-hoc analytics.
- Collate and prepare appropriate daily, weekly and monthly activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Pricing.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, Pricing.
- First Degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant work experience.
- Industry knowledge.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online