9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Digital Marketing
Job ID: IRC4806
- Manage the planning and delivery of digital marketing strategies and campaigns for EMTS.
- Responsible for monitoring digital campaigns and advising on effective yet cost-saving strategies and platforms with considerable return on investment/ad spend while taking ownership of 9mobile’s online presence and digital brand identity with effective social media marketing executions. T
- he role will also see to launching best SEO practices for organic growth and brand visibility and deliver actionable insights to improve overall business performance.
- Develop and implement multi-touchpoint digital marketing strategies aligned with the business and marketing goals.
- Develop and implement exciting social media marketing strategies in line with brand identity and global best practices
- Monitor digital media campaigns and drive efficiency across all paid executions on digital channels (Google Search & Display, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram, Programmatic, etc.)
- Optimize campaigns for conversion with agility to curb budget wastage and maximize ROAS
- Develop, deploy and manage website content as a core touchpoint for brand presence and customer engagement with the aim to improve customer satisfaction
- Content planning and creation, scheduling, and deployment
- Conduct social listening through dedicated tools to keep track of social media brand mentions, sentiments, share of voice, etc.
- Research and optimization of copy, keywords and landing pages on web and mobile for SEO.
- Work with PR and Marketing Communications teams to drive link building and other SEO elements in content creation and content programming
- Use data to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Monitor digital marketing trends locally and globally and suggest ways to creatively leverage them in line with our brand’s DNA.
- Constant innovation on how to improve 9mobile’s social media activities and overall digital performance while providing perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Carry out other activities as instructed by the Manager, Digital Marketing.
- First Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Digital Media or any other related field
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience with social listening, campaign monitoring, website and mobile analytics tools(e.g., Brand24, Meltwater, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Keyword Planner, Search Console, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and customer acquisition & retention strategies
- Google Ads Certifications or equivalent
- Proven SEO & SEM experience
- Proven experience in innovative digital campaigns and effective service delivery
- Very good conceptual and analytical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online