9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Enterprise Support Services (ERP)
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job ID: IRC4302
- Provide support in the design and implementation of Oracle ERP HCM Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and collaboration systems Leads the analysis and design in the Oracle ERP HCM area in close cooperation with the business teams and development.
- Assist in the implementation of approved policies and procedures for Oracle ERP HCM design, implementation and maintenance.
- Partner with business leaders, IT service operations team and other relevant stakeholders to identify Oracle ERP HCM in line with Business requirements
- Responsible for planning of Oracle ERP HCM solution upgrades and deployment.
- Provide technical and operational support in management of Oracle HCM module in a highly dynamic business environment and to support business
- Understands the business requirements, captures functional and technical requirements, translates them into the Oracle HCM module requirements and integrates requirements with other functional and technical teams.
- Contributes to and drives configurations, reports, interfaces, testing, user training and knowledge transfer.
- Guides customers through Oracle delivered functionality, advises customers on best practice, maps business processes to delivered functionality
- Develops functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting including use of documented revision control.
- Design and develop data applications and reports using selected tools and frameworks as required and requested.
- Participates in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions, and Interfaces between Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications and third-party vendors.
- Perform tasks such as writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.
- Work closely with the other team members for 3rd party integration of data sources
- Works closely with the Analysts and Functional Consultants to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integration and conversions for Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Opens, manages, and resolves Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drives there solution & troubleshooting of issues during development and postproduction support, reporting /escalating to management, when needed.
- Leads project team and initiatives, when called upon.
- Maintains ongoing, successful relationships with customers; coordinates directly with the customer to ensure that a high level of satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Carry out other duties as instructed by Manager, Enterprise Support Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or more in Computer Science or a related field.
- 4 – 6 years of recent experience in Oracle HCM experience, Minimum 3 Years of Oracle Global HCM Cloud Core HR and Absence Management end to end implementation experience.
- Very strong SQL/PLQL skills and ability to manipulate data across heterogeneous data sources is required
- Candidates with Payroll, Talent Management, Recruiting, Workforce Management, and HCM analytics with multi-Org and multi-country implementation experience would be preferred.
- Lead all workshops (Process, design, configuration, test and validate) and act as lead for Core HR and Absence Management Implementation.
- Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding “leading practices” and the functionality of the software modules through all phases of an implementation.
- Have a positive, dynamic, and flexible attitude, should be an excellent team player.
- Ability to effectively work with end-users remotely.
- Has excellent English spoken and written language communication skills.
- Display a passion for the role and a strong desire to deliver to the best of their ability
- Display persistence to complete tasks and the rigor to ensure the solutions are thoroughly tested.
- Wider experience of HR processes from a business context
- Experience of other Oracle Cloud modules and CIPD certifications would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online