9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Fraud Management
Job ID: IRC4870
- Responsible for implementing the subscriber fraud management strategies in all customer products and services to achieve the objective of guarding the company’s revenue and assets against fraud leakages using preventive, detective, and corrective controls.
- Development of fraud management best practices for the company
- Creation, implementation, and monitoring of single-source and reconciliation KPIs on the Integrated Fraud Management System
- Perform root cause analysis of issues on the Circuit and Packet Switched Network; follow through to resolution and communicate to appropriate parties
- Monitoring of system owners to ensure proper set up of system to minimize leakages.
- To monitor refund abuse being carried out by customer care/back office team
- Provide subscribers information and call records to regulatory and law enforcement bodies
- This is to identify unauthorized credit note raised on post-paid account
- To ensure that the amount quoted by post-paid operations as the balance on the post-paid account is the same as what is seen as the balance on the database
- To monitor purged serials being refunded by the back-office team
- To monitor fraudulent subscription of data
- Carry out investigations of internal fraud, customer services infractions, etc.
- Responsible for the daily operation of Fraud Management System (FMS); including monitoring of predefined Key Performance Indices (KPIs), alarms and resolution of alarms triggered.
- Ensure proper implementation of requisite policies, processes, and procedures in line with industry best practices to minimize fraud.
- Develop and establish practices and guidelines that guide Fraud detection strategies, KPIs, reporting requirements and templates.
- Carry out FMS contingency/ capacity plans to guarantee 24/7 fraud coverage and minimize revenue loss from fraudulent activities.
- Conduct fraud risk assessment for all new/ existing products/ services
- Follow up with relevant units on all reported cases to ensure closure of the all identified fraud Incidents.
- Documents and define SLA for interaction points with other relevant team- Credit control, IT, Technical, Audit, Legal departments etc.
- Manage relationship between internal and external stakeholders, vendors, auditors, Legal team, forensic audit team and the law enforcement agencies.
- Conceive, initiate, prioritize and lead the completion of initiatives that are fraud related.
- Perform any other activity as assigned by the Manager, Subscriber Fraud.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer Science, Accounting, or any relevant discipline.
- Relevant Professional Certifications(ACA, CISA, CRISC, OCA, OCP, OCM, CCNA etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent understanding of GSM network architecture
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with:
- Data visualization packages(Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects, etc.).
- Databases (SQL, Oracle, etc.).
- Big Data analytics (Hadoop, Hives).
- Fraud Investigation and Monitoring
- Industry Knowledge
- Analytical and Problem solving.
- Technical know-how.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online