MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – International Remittance, Product
Job Identification: 1551
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Senior Manager, Bank Tech
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Manage the Intra Africa remittance products portfolio as directed by the functional lead.
- Work with the Product Owner to convert the vision into a level of detail that the Product Owner and Agile delivery team can then prioritize as epics and features.
- Implement the strategic objectives of the remittances vertical as directed by the functional lead.
- Support the functional lead to manage & Monitor projects and/or implements offers, from technical feasibility assessment to market launch, offer animation.
- Work with the functional lead to identify opportunities, growth levers and design the product & Opcos roadmaps in line with the overall strategy, market dynamics and customer requirements.
- Attend assessment meetings on the technical feasibility of offers (e.g. feasibility study)
- Develop and provide periodic reports describing on implementation status and product performance metrics.
- Participate in the Product design, contract, commercial model, GTM, process, systems, partnerships and implementation.
- Support MoMo PSB (as required) with implementing the Intra Africa Remittance products and services providing support as needed
- Manage the Intra Africa Remittance product development, business plan and product offers
- Work with the stakeholders (including other Opcos) for Intra Africa Remittance solution product design, development, coordinate tests and facilitate the release.
- Contribute to the development of Go-To-Market strategies for new the Intra Africa Remittance products or enhancements.
- Contribute to the development of product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure product development focuses on those with maximum value in alignment with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Facilitate prompt delivery of prioritized product feature backlogs and development.
- Research and analyze the regional market, the users, competitors and industry leaders, and the roadmap for the product.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- First Degree in any related discipline or its equivalent in area of specialization
- Relevant post graduate qualification may be an added advantage
- 3 – 7 Years’ experience including:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Remittance Product/Service Management
- Experience with Agile delivery and Development Operations frameworks
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience with Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Understanding of emerging markets is advantageous
- Pan Africa multi-cultural experience is advantageous
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2022; 23:59
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online