9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Knowledge Management
Employment Status: Permanent
Department: Human Resources
- Knowledge is one critical primary asset of the company. The flow of knowledge into, within and out of the company along with the embedding of such knowledge should be optimized for the benefit of the company.
- The process will involve identifying, capturing, sharing, transferring, storing, and effectively using knowledge for the strategic objective of the company.
- Assist to facilitate and co-ordinate knowledge transfer/sharing sessions across the company.
- Identify individuals within the company with critical knowledge and enroll them in the process of applying that knowledge within the company.
- Identify and propose knowledge sharing strategies and tools , target audience and dissemination channels.
- Facilitate the establishment of knowledge system to ensure that institutional learning is captured, stored and made accessible to internal stakeholders. Details are recorded and stored in a digital format so that other employees in the organisation can access it whenever required.
- Work closely with IT team on knowledge related tools development.
- Design and conduct capability building/ information sharing /session or learning activities involving relevant stakeholders and SMEs.
- Identify and curate content for impact intranet and manage intranet community engagement to foster thought leadership.
- Implement knowledge management initiatives and co-ordinate knowledge management efforts across the company.
- Identify best knowledge management practices and provide a framework to ensure the capture ,harnessing and exploitation of intellectual capital to enhance job performance and contributions.
- Implement methodologies for sharing best knowledge practices across the entire company using tools and technologies.
- Identify knowledge critical to the company and support the identification of knowledge gaps and opportunities/learnings for improving knowledge and practices for the company’s growth.
- Support the development of a long-term knowledge management policy, strategy and approach that is integrated with and complements employee capability building and training efforts.
- Captures and documents lessons learned, success stories and champions the scaling-up of best practices.
- Assist with the development and or periodic update of the competency dictionary.
- First Degree or equivalent in Humanities or Social Science discipline.
- Minimum of Three (3) years post NYSC relevant work experience.
- Proven strong IT skills, Microsoft suites, Google suites, graphics design software and ability to learn new IT packages.
- Proven ability to form and maintain highly effective working relationships with all levels of seniority.
- Excellent communication and facilitation of capability development and mentoring process.
- Organisation and co-ordination skills.
- Tenacious approach to project management, delivery, and follow-up.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Teamwork and result focus.
- Time management.
- Budgeting skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online