9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Products Assurance
Job ID: IRC4839
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of various revenue streams with primary focus on strengthening and/or building revenue assurance processes controls which includes but not limited to:
- Responsible for Pre & Post-launch validation of products and services.
- Providing expert opinion on revenue impact of Network processes and activities including new node implementations, integrations, operation change management and downtime
- Maximizing revenue by reducing leakages and identifying revenue opportunities in relevant processes
- Review and recommend changes on all revenue related policies, processes, procedures, and business rules to minimize revenue leakage
- Assess revenue impact of new products, network element and billing system changes.
- Development of revenue assurance best practices for the company.
- Creation of revenue assurance KPI on the revenue assurance / fraud management tool (SUBEX).
- Perform root cause analysis of issues on Post-paid billing, Interconnect & Roaming; follow through to resolution and communicate to appropriate parties.
- Monitoring of system owners to ensure proper set up of system in order to minimize leakages.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure data integrity in all revenue impacting systems across 9Mobile.
- Build controls into revenue impacting projects within 9Mobile.
- To validate and ensure that the appropriate reward is offered to qualified subscribers. This will enable the identification of duplicate and unauthorized rewards.
- To ensure proper documentation and maintenance of end-to-end revenue impacting systems and processes in narratives and flowcharts.
- Actively seek revenue leakage within 9Mobile and work with involved parties to block leakage and ensure future revenues are assured
- Carry out analysis of all referrals received from different sources of intelligence. This includes internal staff and external subscribers via call and the internet respectively.
- Assuring timely and correct transport of all event detail records (EDRs) from points of generation(switches) to points of mediation and billing/rating.
- Liaising with all the relevant teams to ensure that all root-cause documentation is accurately completed, reviewed, and approved, in addition to maintaining and updating process documents and templates.
- Detecting and recovering leaked revenues and providing assurance and confidence to key stakeholders regarding the integrity of the network and business operations.
- Product assurance review of 9mobile’s products; risk and control evaluation and building controls to block areas of vulnerabilities.
- Review of prepaid product and services to identify incidences of wrong configuration and / or application of business rules.
- Financial validation of pay out figures for incentives for various sales channels.
- Review of rating for prepaid products and services to ensure accuracy and completeness
Carry out various Analysis such as:
- Forensic analysis.
- Risk analysis.
- Post-paid short code analysis.
- Short code analysis.
- E-Top up analysis.
- Post-paid usage analysis
- Subscriber balance movement analysis.
- Prepaid staff analysis.
- Analysis of data from different sources.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer Science, Accounting, or any Science / Engineering discipline.
- Relevant Professional Certifications (ACA, CISA, CRISC, OCA, OCP, OCM, CCNA etc.) will bean added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Relational Database Management systems.
- Proficiency with use of data analysis and data visualization tools (e.g., SQL, ACL, PowerBI, Hives, etc.).
- Good knowledge of Big Data analytics (Hadoop, Hives).
- Excellent understanding of GSM Network Architecture.
- Analytical and Problem-solving.
- Technical know-how.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Passion for excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online