SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development.
In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CSR / Campaign coordinator H / F
- Reference: 2020-15450
- Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Contract: International Contract
- Contractual Hours: Full time
- Employee Status: Cadre
- Coordination and preparation of Campaign team (onshore site)
- Supervision offshore of the campaign team
- Prepare plant and equipment maintenance to enable them to be executed in a safe and cost effective manner within the constraints of an offshore logistical environment and limited recourses.
- Monitor daily the preventive and breakdown maintenance activities, rescheduling work as required.
- Update SAP CMMS for maintenance inspection requirements.
- Liaise with the Maintenance Superintendent to ensure effective maintenance workload.
- Liaise with Operations, Engineering and Inspection Departments for the preparation of detailed work scope with spares and resource requirements including long lead items and vendor specialists
- Participate in daily maintenance planning meeting.
He is the SPIE Representative focal point. Responsible for his teams on site, he particularly:
- Ensures the correct behaviour of his teams in accordance with the general safety regulations of the subsidiary and, if need be, takes the necessary corrective measures: He is the Contractor’s HSE site representative
- Organises on site the rotation schedules of his teams (administrative and logistical requirements, crew changes, etc.)
- Identifies the training needs of his teams and makes training requests as appropriate. Constantly checks the validity of individual certifications required by his colleagues
- Appraises and rates those working in cooperation with his teams
- Ensures the quality of the whole operations by organizing audits and carries out regular visits and inspections of offshore platforms
- Reporting of all incidents and ensuring a safe working environment without LTI
- Anticipates, plans and requests the logistical means necessary for smooth maintenance operations, taking the various constraints into account when planning and carrying out operations
- Takes part in different daily, weekly and site coordination meetings
- Maintains a report showing all trips/shutdowns including the analysis of the causes (Assisted by each trade involved)
- Ensures the accuracy of maintenance reports before daily report validation by the Maintenance Superintendent
- Ensures the appropriateness of the operating and maintenance procedures employed by his crews and, if necessary, suggests improvements to the COMPANY’s superintendent
- Keeps an up-to-date list of work that cannot be performed except during inspections of machines or shutdowns
- Suggests improvements and requests modifications.
- Ensures that all equipment and spare parts documentation are updated (paper/electronic documentation and CMMS SAP data base).Profile
- Planning knowledges
- knowledge of TOTAL practices
- Knowledge of SAP*.Minimum of 10 years experience
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency).Required Authorisations
- HSE training: BOSIET etc.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should: