Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Squash Instructor
Job Code: HOT08ZVZ
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Category: Hotel Curio Lagos Airport
- A Squash Instructor is responsible for assisting and advising on exercise technique, overall health, and diet to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be Doing?
- Conduct Squash clinics scheduled by the Recreation Manager
- Take reservations and book guests for lesson
- Conducts personal coaching sessions on schedule
- Prepare tennis and squash booking sheets
- Post all bookings on the courts on a daily basis
- Ensure the Squash courts and environs are clean, tidy and presentable to guests all times
- Conduct checks on all the courts and reports faults to engineering
- Ensure guests abide by the courts booking guidelines
- Ensure guests compliance to courts rules and regulations
- Ensure members using the courts are in good standing
- Ensure appropriate payment by members’ guests and walk-ins
- Attend to guests needs on the courts
- Ensure payments for coaching and issues receipts as appropriate
- String rackets for guests and the department’s use on demand
- Inform the Recreation Manager of all requirements for Squash
- Organize and officiate Squash tournaments as scheduled by the Recreation Manager
- Suggest new Squash program for implementation
- Keep the Squash store in good order
- Check the Squash courts and reports faults to engineering
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Supervisor or Recreation Manager.
What are we looking for?
- A Squash Instructor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Personal training qualification or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Good knowledge of up-to-date approaches to health and fitness
- Passion for fitness
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- First aid and CPR qualified
- Relevant, current, and valid qualifications
- Ability to consistently conduct oneself in a professional and helpful manner
- Ability to encourage and motivate
- Previous experience in a similar role
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online