Apply for latest Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2022 jobs, career vacancies via Standard Chartered Bank jobs recruitment portal. Standard Chartered Bank vacancies open to: SSCE, OND, HND, BSc, BA, Masters degree holders.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved.
To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2022
We are currently recruiting goal oriented and suitably qualified candidates for various positions.
- JSK Consulting Group Recruitment 2022
- Shell Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal | Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
- Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2022 (SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BS, MS and PhD holders)
- Damien Foundation Belgium (DFB) Recruitment
- OPay Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal
- LNSC Recruitment 2022 Application Portal | Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Jobs
Requirements for Standard Chartered Bank Jobs
- Candidates must possess the required minimum qualifications before applying for any position.
- Relevant years of experience where applicable.
- NOTE: Find the comprehensive requirements in the individual job adverts.
APPLY HERE for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
To view all the latest recruitment and job vacancies at Standard Chartered Bank and application portal, click the button below:
Standard Chartered Bank Careers Jobs Recruitment
If you’re looking for a career with purpose and want to work for a bank making a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
Join one of our early careers programmes and you won’t be seen as a number. You’ll be seen as a future leader with the potential to change not just the future of banking, but the future of the world. With the support, autonomy and opportunity to make an impact in international markets, you’ll work with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and learn directly from senior leaders.
Standard Chartered Bank Apprenticeship Programme
We’re looking for potential, not academics. Our apprenticeships are an excellent way to start your career in banking.
Financial Markets Apprenticeship, 3 year programme
- You’ll start on our 9-month foundation programme, designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to fast-track you to the Level 6 Financial Services Professional Apprenticeship, while gaining qualifications from the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (CISI).
About the Financial Markets team
We support our clients in managing trading risk, raising capital and diversifying investments. It’s a business about relationships and working closely with clients across our global network. Our clients include large corporations, governments, banks and investors operating or investing in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and Americas. We offer our clients a comprehensive range of products which means there’s lots for you to learn and get involved in.
What you need to apply?
We’re looking for potential, not academics. This means we won’t look at your grades, but we’d like to see that you’re committed to your learning and development beyond your GCSEs. This could be through traditional education but doesn’t have to be.
We’re looking for people who are
- Hard working, resilient, with a drive to learn
- Able to build strong relationships and with good communication skills
- Reliable and able to work under pressure
- Have a curious and proactive approach with an open mindset
- Logical and an interest in understanding and analysing data… Read More
Standard Chartered Bank Global Internship Programme
Our 10-week Global Internship Programme allows you to work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths. The programme is intended to create a pipeline to our International Graduate Programme and other full-time … Read More
International Graduate Programme
- Our International Graduate programme is your gateway into the world of banking. Over 18 months you’ll experience an immersive, collaborative and global learning experience designed to provide technical, experiential and on-the-job training. While developing you for your first role with us, we’ll be equipping you with a deeper understanding of our broader organisation and how it operates. You’ll soon become a change advocate, driving innovation and creativity across our footprint.
What business area can I work in?
We have lots of opportunities across our business and network, take a look at each one and see what best fits your career … Read More
Local market programme
London serves as the headquarters for our Europe & Americas business, focused on facilitating business across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. It’s a hub for our Corporate, Commercial & Institutional Banking (CCIB) business, and hosts significant Private Banking and International Banking operations. Student opportunities include our flagship Financial Markets Apprenticeship Programme, International Graduate Programme, Global Internship and Straight to Desk… Read More
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2022 Careers for experienced professionals
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities and each other. And we’re on a journey to innovate and transform, with the employee experience at the heart of our evolution. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better .. Read More