NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Standard Driver
Employment Type: Permanent
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The Transport Division at Noemdek is seeking to hire an experienced driver, The experienced driver must be familiar with driving rules and must understand the road network navigation in Lagos.
- Provide efficient and effective driving support services for the company, ensuring safe transportation from various destinations and assisting on entry and exit from the vehicle
- Develop and communicate transportation policies and procedures
- Provide appropriate solutions to and adjust schedule in response to unplanned events.
- Perform Airport pick-up and point to point duties for the companies and clients
- Plan route and requirements by studying schedule requests by the Office
- Ensure all movements are neatly documented in the log attached to the car
- Keep up a travel log to record areas traveled to, travel time, and work hours
- Send weekly reports on general activities on transportation operations.
- Including any other additional roles as directed by your supervisor or his representative.
- Monitor and communicate to the management through your supervisor the appropriate time for car check / Servicing.
- Perform required checklist on car daily as shall be provided by the company
- Renew Documents and ensure all documents required by the State and Federal Government are up-to-date
- Develop strategies to monitor and measure the effectiveness of the car.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle is compliant with the Nigerian Federal Road Safety Corps operating requirements
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean and in good running conditions at all times
- Ensure 100% safety of the car.
- Minimum of 8 years driving experience in Lagos
- Valid Federal Government Driver’s and Lasdri License
- Excellent and Professional Driving
- Defensive Driving
- Effective communication in English Language (Spoken and Written)
- Positive attitude to work
- Neat and Professional Appearance
- Knowledge of driving Rules, Regulations, and courtesies
- Conversant with the Lagos Road Network and Traffic Regulations of Nigeria (Ikoyi, Lekki and Victoria Island axis are very important)
- Focused, Confident and observant.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online