Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen and store room areas, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock.
- Ensure clean wares are stored in appropriate areas.
- Use detergent, rinsing, and sanitizing chemicals in the 3-compartment sink to clean dishes.
- Inspect, pull, and stack cleaned items, send soiled items back for re-scrubbing and re-washing.
- Rack and spray all racked items with hot water to loosen and remove food residue.
- Sort, soak, and wash/re-wash silverware.
- Breakdown dirty bus tubs.
- Empty and maintain trashcans and dumpster area.
- Clean and mop all areas in assigned departments.
- Dispose of glass in the proper containers.
- Break down cardboard boxes and place them and other recyclables in the recycle bin.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture.
- We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.