Filmhouse Cinemas is a dynamic film exhibition company with a style that incorporates multifarious features, including state-of-the-art cinema technologies and luxurious dine-in cinema services; administered by a professional operations management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Administrator
Locations: Lagos (Surulere, Ikota & Circle Mall), Akure (Ondo) & Rivers (Port Harcourt)
- Maintaining the required stock levels of everyday products, monitoring and analysing stock levels
- Ensuring stock availability at all times and forecasting stock replenishment.
- Forecasting stock requirements covering seasonal and promotional periods
- Responsible for preparing purchase requisition for all stocks needed on site. Purchase requisition for suppliers and the central warehouse
- Vendor management: follow-up on vendors to ensure prompt supply of approved order
- Receiving deliveries and taking inventory of stock received from vendors.
- Issuing stock to Team Lead and accurate record keeping of the stock issued (for cinema operation)
- Damage and shrinkage control and reporting
- Communicate regularly with the logistic team (central warehouse) on movement and storage of stock.
- Working closely with the supplier base when necessary to ensure that stock is shipped within the agreed timetables.
- Working closely with retail management in developing new processes to ensure optimal stock control and great product availability.
- Communicate all availability issues and providing appropriate solutions.
- Verify and manage all site payables with Retail by matching approved purchase orders with vendors’ delivery documents (delivery note and or invoice) for every supply.
- Manage branch Fixed Asset register for additions and movements with the Support office.
- Stock management and control responsibilities which involve periodical (daily, weekly and monthly) stock take exercise, issuing out stock to team lead, daily reconciliation of stock issued to team lead.
- Daily review of sales and tracking of stock shortages.
- Ensure the compliance food handling and safety policies.
- Educational qualification; minimum of BSc / HND in any related background from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with Retail background
- Excellent analytical skill.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
- Job knowledge
- Customer Relation Skills
- Negotiation & Networking Skills
- Personal Credibility
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online