A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited provides West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Job ID: 13028
Locations: Abuja and Kaduna
- Oversee the store by managing and supervision of the various activities involved in the ordering, receiving, storing, accounting for, disbursement of spare-parts according to the company guideline.
- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of stock.
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
- Inspection of order/spare parts
- Reconciliation between Bin card and ERP system data
- Selection and disbursement of spare parts as requested
- OND or HND in any related Field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience (Store Keeping in Automobile Parts Store).
- Excel Usage
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.