Neveah Limited is a leading commodities trading company located in Abuja, Nigeria which deals in Base Metals, Minor Metals and Agro Commodities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Rayfield, Plateau
Employment Type: NYSC
- The Storekeeper oversees general operations and activities within the Warehouse, including shipment and taking deliveries, conducting stock checks, recording warehouse transactions, storage of inventory, and guaranteeing the safe and efficient operation of the material handling equipment in a warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities
The core tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the warehouse storekeeper are listed in the job description example below:
- Receive, pull stock, store, and maintain warehouse inventory
- Responsible for the issuance of materials upon receipt of loading advice.
- Scrutinize all receipt and document following warehouse processes.
- Examine stock and dispose of depreciated and obsolete stock following the organization’s policy
- Responsible for stock control and housekeeping operations of warehouse of items.
- Responsible for the maintenance of inventory of parts and equipment on hand.
- Keep documentation of materials and supplies issued.
- Ensure maximization of warehouse space.
- Carry out warehouse inventory count, general warehouse operations and any other assigned by the warehouse Manager.
Educational Qualification and Experience Requirements
- B.Sc. / HND
- Currently serving NYSC Members (If you are not a Corps Member serving in Plateau State – Batch B Stream 1, please do not apply)
- 6 months expereince in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Hands-on experience in a fast paced environment
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and Microsoft Office Packages
- Physical ability to lift and carry materials
- Good Team player
- Gender: Male
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.