JohnWood Hotel (by Bolton) is a new five-star luxury hotel situated in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria. At JohnWood Hotel, we are on a mission to create remarkable experiences for our guests by offering first-class hospitality services blended with elegance.
We strive to offer the highest standard of service and provide our staff with an engaging environment that inspires creativity and freedom to deliver services beyond the expectations of our guests and at the same attain job satisfaction. We seek extraordinary team players and staffers who are hungry to build exceptional careers in the hospitality industry.
We seek candidates who are hungry to build exceptional careers for themselves to join our team in the position below:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The storekeeper in the hotel has the main responsibility to receive, store and issue supplies and equipment for the day-to-day hotel operations.
- Work closely with the purchasing department, ensure the cleanliness of all work areas, keeping storage and receiving areas clean and tidy at all times.
- He/she also verifies that all supplies and goods received are listed on requisitions / orders and the delivery notes,invoices are checked and filed in the appropriate folder.
- Maintains parstock, inventory and stock records every month and compiles records of expenditures / consumptions, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any related discipline.
- At least 1 years experience in the similar role.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application Letter and Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.