WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stores Controller
Location: Onne, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time · Associate
- Support the project and repair activities by ensuring materials are issued to repair processes for project actualization,
- Receive materials in line with the organization quality management system requirements,
- Ensure materials received are timely released to project team,
- Ensure materials are stored, and preserved in line with best practice and manufacturer’s recommendation,
- Supervise storekeepers in the discharge of their responsibilities in line with the organization’s procedure,
- Ensure codes are assigned to materials for proper identification,
- Update status of materials in the store and report same to the management,
- In conjunction with the procurement, obtain stock inventory annually,
- Prepare purchase request to ensure materials are available upon request,
- Enter all stock data on AS400 for stock materials used in the shipyard,
- Assist the procurement manager in the procurement process as assigned,
- Carry out procurement function when the procurement manager is on vacation.
- Carry out procurement functions when the procurement manager is on vacation.
- Promote good housekeeping culture and safety practices in the store process.
- Store management
- Material control and inventory skill
- Price negotiating skill
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use Microsoft offices
- Analytical Skills and attention to details.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online