Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: STP Invoice Controller
Job Requisition ID: JR1071495
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Worker Type: Fixed Term Contract
Reports To: PTP Senior Team Leader – P2P
Worker Type: Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)
Primary Location: Lagos HQ
Context / Scope
- DBSI (Diageo Business Services India) is a multi-functional, multicultural, multi-language Shared Service Centre that handles back office Finance Transactions for DIAGEO-worldwide businesses. As such DBSI is playing a key role in ensuring effective operation with minimum disruption to business in the Purchase to Pay Work Stream
- This position will work closely with In Market Company representatives of different levels and departments as well as relevant third parties.
- Over 1500-suppliers spread across the world and different tax requirements applicable.
- Diageo markets obtains supplies from all over the world and this role is expected to ensure timely payment in various world currencies using various payments methods
- Position works in the PTP team and teamwork is essential.
Purpose of Role
- To ensure the vendor reconciliation are performed on time and issues are fixed on timely basis as per the process.
- Review and scanning of vendor invoices and credit notes with TAX details for local, NIS ,and foreign vendors. Raising of drafts for the business when required and reimbursement payments Create create/amend proforma and final invoices for KATO, intercompany (Cameroon and Ghana) for exportation.
- Collaborate with market stakeholders, vendors and STP team to resolve the issues. Performing the scanning V/S SAP reconciliation Preforming reconciliation of supply Financing Scheme (SFS) vendors Actively connect with TAX team and procurement team to ascertain the TAX details for Non-Residential vendors.
- Processing JV on FTC WHT via Oswald Handling the FTC salaries payments. Initiation of Down payment/Urgent payment and Statutory payment request. P-card payment process and travel and expense card collection.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- University graduate in Commerce / Accounts / Finance
- Relevant work experience in a F&A BPO or any other industry in Finance & accounting field
- Experience in End to End P2P Domain
- Good knowledge of P2P process with good communication
- Customer care and team playing skills
- Conversant with Purchase to Pay SAP application.
- Good understanding of AP process
- Experience in similar profile
- Understanding of accounting
- Aptitude for understanding and solving problems.
Barriers to Success in Role (Optional):
- Lack of PTP knowledge
- Adapt readily to change, multi task and work in a team
- Communicate, create amazing relationship and network with all the relevant stakeholders in market.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online