Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Jumia Partner Manager, Fashion – Jumia
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Job type: Full Time
- Department: Commercial – Key Account Management
- As Head of Fashion Category, you will define and deliver offer sourcing and management strategy for the Fashion category across customer segments and geographies to enable ambitious revenue growth target.
- Define and optimize curation/assortment selection strategy for your category ensuring relevance of selection/styling to optimize revenues and sales velocity.
- Partner with Vendor Success to drive Merchants/Vendors recruitment and activation strategy for your category
- Manage to maximize Gross Merchandise Volume with day-to-day collaboration with merchants/vendors and channels
- Establish strong relations with sellers and support their performance, as their main contact point.
- Support product and content creation process to increase assortment live.
- Plan and maintain constant stock availability.
- Trend Spotting: Should be able to identify broader trends and fill category gaps
- Coach sellers on competitive pricing.
- Suggest promotions to sellers, sell marketing services, organize these campaigns internally.
- Build weekly marketing plan, contribute determining which products/subcategories will be promoted on website and through all marketing channels (Newsletters, Facebook, Display etc).
- Develop strong analytics to evaluate daily/weekly/monthly performance and optimize further marketing, pricing and product selection.
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognised and accredited University
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a fashion and luxury division
- Passion for fashion and strong interest in current trends (national & international)
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet venturesCompetitive compensation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date