Strathaven Hotels is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Department: Administration & Operations
- Grade: Senior level
- We are seeking a professional and customer-focused HOTEL MANAGER to oversee our hotel operations.
- Optimize the revenue based on demand
- Oversee the distribution strategy and manage daily operations
- Create pricing strategies, competition analysis
- Track hotel revenue, manage budgets
- Analyse channels, market segment reviews report and more
- Oversee personnel including receptionist, kitchen staff, and office employees.
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
- Collect payments and maintain records of budgets, funds, and expenses.
- Have a complete knowledge about the latest in hotel
- Build up a positive work environment to keep high motivational levels.
- Resolve issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
- Organize activities and assign responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
- Create and apply a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services and amenities.
- Coordinate with external parties including suppliers,travel agencies, and conference planners.
- Evaluate hotel performance and ensure compliance with health and safety rules.
- Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Attributes/ Minimum Qualification:
- First Degree in hospitality management
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Adequate knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Deep knowledge of best practices in hospitality management required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
- Strong personal integrity and accountability.
- Excellent organizational skills and a team player
- Leadership skills
- Knowledgeable in internal control
- Mentally stable and emotionally intelligent.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the”Role and Location” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th April, 2020.
- Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted and contacted