Promasidor (Cowbell) Job Vacancies & Recruitment: Apply for 2021 Cowbell job vacancies. Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa. We have enjoyed ongoing success for over 30 years. This success has been built on not only understanding the needs of our consumers, but also on the understanding of the needs of our employees, our suppliers and our stakeholders.
Promasidor (Cowbell) Job Vacancies & Recruitment
Title: Supervisor- Cost Accounting Analyst
Coordination of manufacturing review process:
- Agree job |manufacturing review calendar with budget holders
- Generate monthly pre-close reports and analysis
- Conduct monthly cost reviews for all SKU’s, providing adequate documentation,
- Conduct detailed analysis of all production cost accounts,
- Investigate and follow-up with responsible parties to resolve erroneous postings and raising necessary journals to correct them.
- Ensure adequacy and completeness of all entries in the accounts with correct classification to job, location and cost center.
- Report significant omissions in the job costing to management.
- Investigate and report on all manufacturing variances
- Run post-close reports
- Develop cost-saving initiatives for presentation to management, with subsequent implementation.
Ownership and compilation of investment capex documents
- Complete necessary investment case documents
- Validate | collate all base information from necessary sources
- Maintain and update capex model
- Reconcile capex proposals against budget
- Complete presentations for investment cases
- Monthly manufacturing cost flash
- Monthly detailed cost analysis by job
- Quarterly BOM reviews
- Monthly tracking against targets
- Ad-hoc analysis
INTERNAL JOB SCOPE
- Liaise with cost Centre heads to review manufacturing performances and variances
- Liaise with Financial Accounts to ensure that correct, accurate and complete postings are made on NAV.
COMPLEXITY OF THE JOB
- Adherence to Professional ethics
- Adherence to Management policies/procedures.
- Timely preparation and rendition of required reports
- BSc Accounting
- ACCA or ICAN
- Minimum of 5 Years Relevant Experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong organization skill
- Good communication skill
- Research abilities.
- Strong technology expertise, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel and experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Time Management
- Collaboration and Team work
- Willingness to Learn
- Ethics and integrity
Deadline: Not Stated