Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Mechanical Operations
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Location: Kogi, Nigeria
Fuction / Domain: Plant & Machinery (P & M)
- The candidate will be responsible for Supervision of land preparation operations to prepare fields to be ready for planting with precision farming machinery. This includes but is not limited to: clearing, levelling, ploughing and harrowing.
- In conjunction with the Manager, plan and coordinate fields to be prepared, and then allocate resources to ensure that schedules are met.
- Supervision of Machine operators and other staff allocated to achieve the required performance and quality standards of clearing, levelling, ploughing and harrowing to ensure a suitable seedbed for planting sugar cane.
- Monitor Machines and equipment to ensure they are kept in good working condition, and report any breakdowns, incidents and accidents to i
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- Must have Agricultural / Engineering qualification.
- Experience: 3 years
- Punctual and sober habits.
- Honest and accurate reporting qualities.
- Ability to manage employees firmly and fairly to get maximum productivity.
- An understanding the requirements in terms of soil preparation required to achieve an acceptable standard for planting.
- Sound understanding of capabilities of the plant and equipment used for land preparation.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online