Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager (M / F / X)
What duties will you have?
- You are responsible for on time delivery and order tracking (supply chain tracking) for our local as well as international orders and compile informationen on all order status.
- You act as an interface between different departments.
- You use and further develop existing tools for a holistic overview for important internal stakeholders.
- Furthermore, you mark critical delivery delays directly to the relevant stakeholders.
- You escalate delayed information flow and critical deliveries to the supervisor.
- DHL import tracking of all urgent deliveries including bill of lading/invoice and HS code verification.
What skills must you have?
- You will have a Degree in Logistic (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or Diploma) or equivalent qualification from a vocational training.
- You will also have at least five years of experience in a similar function (Logistic / Supply Chain Management)
- Ideally you will already have worked abroad where you will have gathered some experience.
- You will have good spoken and written English skills. German skills are beneficial but not mandatory.
- Your strengths are very good communication and organisational skills.
- You love working in a team; you are flexible and have an entrepreneurial approach.
Remuneration and Benefits
What can we offer you?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online