Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics, and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sustainability & CSR Manger
About the Job
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to lead Sustainability & CSR. The Sustainability & CSR Manger will be responsible for developing, planning, and executing Nigerian Breweries Plc Sustainability & CSR objectives.
- Develop key sustainability strategies and regularly review impact of sustainability and community engagement efforts.
- Manage internal systems and procedures relevant to sustainability and community engagement
- Manage the relationship with current sustainability partners and identify other external partners/vendors needed to execute on our sustainability strategy.
- Develop authentic communication strategies and content to support sustainability and community engagement efforts.
- Develop tools and metrics to measure and monitor progress and success
- Monitor sustainability trends and competitors initiatives to support process improvement.
- Develop annual sustainability report in accordance with GRI including case studies and socio-economic.
- Execute engagement plan with Nigerian Breweries partners, customers and suppliers for development and delivery of their sustainability plans.
- Develop relevant relationships with academia, think-tanks, business community, NGOs and other stakeholders in FMCG/Sustainability sector to positively influence workable policy on Sustainability regulation.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class upper or 2nd Class lower with a Master’s Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences or Engineering.
- An MBA with specialization in Environmental Science offers an added advantage.
- 5+ years’ experience in a corporate sustainability/corporate responsibility role or related capabilities.
- Strong understanding of sustainability, social impact and community engagement
- Experience across multiple sustainability dimensions, including community, people, environmental, procurement, operational practices, and customer engagement.
- Knowledge of sustainability practices, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to analyse and understand research and to identify relevant and valuable information.
- Advanced presentation skills (Oral and written)- Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Information gathering and interpreting skills Stakeholder Management
- Project Management
- Excellent writing & presentation skills
- Budget management.
Salary and Benefits
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Paid time off
- Employee mental health assistance programme
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Grants for car ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crèche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online