First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: System Security Management Analyst
Job Identification: 314
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Specify, allocate, and assign confidentiality, integrity, and availability requirements to development and acquisition organizations and assets within the Group and subsidiaries.
- Develop and maintain an enterprise security architecture.
- Ensure that security requirements are adequately addressed throughout the development and acquisition lifecycles for all assets across the Group and subsidiaries.
- Perform certification and accreditation prior to releasing new systems and software to production
- Serves as an internal information security consultant to the organization.
- Assists in the development and implementation of security policies and procedures.
- Initiates, facilitates and promotes activities to create information security awareness within the organization.
- Assists with performing information security risk assessments and serves as an internal expert for information security related issues across the Group and subsidiaries.
- Help reviews system-related security plans throughout the organization’s corporate information systems and applications.
- Monitors compliance with information security policies and procedures, referring problems to the appropriate department manager or business area.
- Maintains information security devices and solutions for the organization, such as Intrusion Detection Systems, e-Discovery, Hard Disk Encryption, and Vulnerability Scanners.
- Supports the security incident response process within the Group and subsidiaries.
- Provides input in selection of system software and hardware, with emphasis on security and compliance requirements.
- Provides incident and problem resolution
- Supports development of security deliverables for enhancements to production systems and new development across the Group and subsidiaries.
- Monitors security queues for daily tickets in support with the organizations daily operations for the Group and subsidiaries.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Unit Head, Security Architecture & Engineering or Chief Information Security Officer(CISO).
- Develop and Plan principles and policies in the information security hand book.
- First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Higher Degrees
- At least three Relevant Professional Certifications as appropriate.
- 3 years working experience.
Application Closing Date
06:01 pm: 5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online