Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Contact Centre
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Grade: BO
- The team Lead supervises the activities and work volume of the Contact Centre Agents in attending to incoming customer enquiries and resolution of issues raised, in order to provide optimal service delivery
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure agreed customer service standards are consistently met
- Supervise the day to day operation of the contact Centre
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the contact Centre agents on a daily basis.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors, and track operative performance.
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded.
- Reviewing the performance of contact care agents, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
- Consistently monitor staff levels and liaise with management regarding any adjustments required.
- Manage the customer service mail box.
- Collate, review and update contact care agents daily call logs.
- Handling the most complex customers’ enquiries and complaints for resolution within TAT.
- Any other assignment as assigned by Head Contact Center
Key Performance Indicators:
- Accurate call logs
- Complaints resolved within TAT
- Efficient working team
- Good First Degree or HND with 2 – 3 years working experience
Key Competency Requirements
- Up to date knowledge on bank’s products and services.
- Industry knowledge
- Good knowledge of Application Software (VRM, SCOREBRIDGE & CC Application Software).
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and control workload of a team
- Good interpersonal relationship ▪ Good communication Skills and diction
- Sound problem solving & analytical skills
- Computer literacy
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online