First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Digital Products and Services
Job Identification: 272
Location: Head Office, Lagos
- Plan and manage assigned audit engagements according to established IA methodology
- Prepare field audit plan and coordinate audit activities.
- Supervise daily activities of audit team to ensure on-time delivery.
- Educate team about audit tools, techniques, and procedures.
- Ensure effective review of security & privacy controls as it pertains to a given Digital Products & Services engagement in line with audit objectives
- Ensure effective review of security & privacy controls over Vendors/3rd parties’ relationships in line with audit objectives
- Analyze root causes for weaknesses in control design and performance and recommend corrective actions
- Review audit findings with process owner and prepare draft audit issues
- Work with management to develop solutions and action plans with due dates to remediate identified control weaknesses
- Provide opinion about the quality of the internal control system embedded in the operational processes and systems
- Develop positive working relationships with stakeholders
- Develop process improvements to improve effectiveness and quality of workpapers and deliverables
- Liaises with Digital Products & Services audit clients to determine their expectations and needs and ensure that value is added in each audit assignment to improve control effectiveness and efficiency.
- Plans and co-ordinates the execution Digital Products & Services audits and performance reviews in line with both Group Internal Audit Methodology (GIAM) and professional standards bank-wide.
- Minimum Education: First Degree (preferably Science or Numerate), Higher Degrees / professional certification (preferably CISA).
- Minimum experience – 10 years in IT and 5yrs in Audit/control/Information security.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021 at 09:20 pm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online