Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Internal Audit
- Location: Lagos
- Organization: Nascon Allied Industries Plc.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- The Team Lead, Internal Audit will be responsible for planning and conducting operational, financial and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls and organizational risk.
- Implement strategies, operations, and policies related to the Treasury function. Ensure treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines
- Carry out routine audits of various departments (Head Office & Plants)
- Conduct follow-up activities to confirm adherence to audit recommendations
- Generate ideas that will build the audit department
- Conduct investigation of fraud / irregularities and other forms of non-compliance with policies and procedures
- Undertakes periodic risk assessment of various departments and advises the Head, Internal Audit of potential internal control threats and recommend appropriate control measures
- Use Audit Software (ACL, IDEA, etc.) to carry out data analysis and investigation.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or any related field
- Applicant must have ACCA / ACA.
- CISA and Certificate in Fraud and Forensic Audit will be added advantage.
- Minimum of four (4) years in Internal Audit function.
- Good Accounting background
- Effective analytical and financial modeling skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills (oral and written)
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Report writing and record keeping
- Analysis and Interpretation of results.