United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, MIS Analytics & Segments / Channels Reporting
- Provision of timely and periodic MIS Reports on key performance indices for business segments across the Group.
- Provision of support and insights for Monthly Performance Review Sessions for Executive Management.
- Provision of support for development of suitable targets for the achievement of the bank’s corporate financial and non-financial goals and objectives.
- Provision of KPI data and technical support for annual appraisals.
- Analysis or insights to support decision-making by Executive Management.
- Supervision, leadership, and motivating team members to enable them deliver on their KPI’s and Key Success Factor (KSF).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing analytics models and insights to understand patterns and behavior of customers, segments, channels and products in order to drive efficiency and revenue.
- Automation of reports and processes within Group Strategy & Performance Management to make for efficiency and improved customer experience.
- Execution of MIS data cleansing and governance activities.
- Customer, segment, channels and product profitability reporting.
- Manage and maintain common performance language and definitions that is universal across the Group.
- Next generation business reporting and digital dashboards:
- My Customer Performance Dashboards.
- My Business Performance Dashboards.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field or relevant professional certification (CFA, ACCA, ACA, ACIB etc.) will be an added advantage.
- We are looking for a candidate who has an excellent listening, oral & communication skills and an accounting background, who would participate in the bank’s drive to attract more investments from identified target groups.
- One who also has a good understanding of financial markets.
- Excellent oral and communications skill.
- Advanced interpersonal and conflict management skill.
- Excellent listening skill.
- Leadership and motivation.
- Business and Financial analysis
- Performance Management.
- Excellent interpretation of the ban
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online