United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, MIS Data Analytics
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking for a candidate who has excellent listening, oral & communication skills and an accounting background, who would participate in the bank’s drive to attract more investments from identified target groups. One who also has a good understanding of financial markets.
- To provide timely and periodic MIS Reports on key performance indices for business segments across the Group and insights for MPR sessions for Executive Management.
- To support the development of suitable targets for the achievement of the bank’s corporate financial and non-financial goals and objectives.
- Provide KPI data and technical support for annual appraisals. Analysis or insights to support decision-making by Executive Management.
- Develop analytics models and insights to understand patterns and behaviour of customers, segments, channels and products in order to drive efficiency and revenue.
- Automate reports and processes within Group Strategy & Performance Management to make for efficiency and improved customer experience.
- Execute MIS data cleansing and governance activities.
- Customer, segment, channels and product profitability reporting.
- Manage and maintain common performance language and definitions that are universal across the Group.
- Next-generation on business reporting and digital dashboards:
- My Customer Performance Dashboards.
- My Business Performance Dashboards.
- SBU portfolio sizing and analytics vis-à-vis PCM & RM manning requirements & configurations.
- Supervise, lead, and motivate team members to enable them to deliver on their KPIs and Key Success Factor (KSF).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Masters’ Degree in a relevant field or relevant professional certification (CFA, ACCA, ACA, ACIB etc.) will be an added advantage
- 4-8 years of experience in finance and performance management in the banking industry
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Business and Financial analysis
- Performance Management
- Excellent interpretation of the bank’s aspirations into measurable details
- Good Understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry.
- Knowledge of CBN policies and the business environment
- Excellent oral and communications skill
- Advanced interpersonal and conflict management skills.
- Excellent listening skill
- Leadership and motivation
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online