First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Patch Management
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Identification: 343
- Ensure that there is an updated inventory for IT assets and create the process for the tracking of the commissioning and decommissioning of assets
- Develop an effective patch management process aligned to the Bank’s policy in patch and vulnerability management
- Track and monitor compliance status of the digital ecosystems with the relevant security controls
- Provide regular and detailed reports on the Bank’s vulnerability posture, patching activities and remedial actions required.
- Develop an effective testing process to ensure that all required remedial changes are fully tested prior to go live and post-implementation testing occurs post deployments
- Develop an effective user awareness program to educate both users and management.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Higher Degrees
- At least three Relevant Professional Certifications as appropriate
- Minimum Experience – Ten (10) years relevant working experience and 3 year working experience at supervisory level.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online