Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Strategic Partnerships
- To lead the rapid expansion of the Verve card scheme through strategic partnerships with entities in Nigeria, Africa and the Rest of World.
- Strategic partners include global merchants, processors, switches, resellers, consultants, government, corporates etc.
- Prospect, identify, engage, sign-up / execute agreements and manage strategic partners.
- Convert existing strategic partnership pipeline and onboard partners required to achieve set strategic initiatives.
- Extend existing Verve products to new markets (Africa) and lead strategic market expansion initiatives
- Support initiatives to deepen and grow the business through strategic relationship management, development of Verve ecosystem and other key requirements for the business growth.
- Internal and external stakeholders’ management.
- Provide business support and guidance to project teams for onboarding and integration of strategic partners.
- Support research and create strategy for rapid expansion of the Verve scheme.
- Conduct market research (directly or through partners), partners impact assessment and other assessments required to designated entities as strategic partners.
- Provide inputs and insights to Products and Engineering teams on product and system design, upgrades and, development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business related field, Engineering (including computer sciences).
- MBA will be an added advantage
- French Language will be an added advantage
- 8 – 12 years working experience
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Banking (Corporate Banking, Electronic Banking and/or Transaction Banking Divisions) or Fintech.
- Experience closing large corporate and complex deals will be an added advantage Experience in Consulting or/ Telecoms will be an added advantage
- Experience in pan African business engagements will be an added advantage
- Experience in card issuance, acquiring and payments projects will be added an advantage.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online