Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Lead, Supply Chain
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The incumbent is accountable and/or responsible for all activities related to supply chain products, processes and people.
- Collaborate with heads of units within the Operations team in areas of infrastructure and product development and optimization, vendor and contract management covering various product lines of Netfinity Limited and Netcom Africa Limited.
- Own and manage the company’s procurement, logistics and warehouse operations – for all client-related purchasing – to be up to industry best practice.
- Identity and establish solid relationship with key IT equipment distributors in the industry to enable purchases that meet the criteria of quality and cost competitiveness for Netcom.
- Supply Chain focal and work closely with Heads of Technology & Innovation and Operations in leading sensitive negotiations including liaising with external stakeholders on critical projects.
- Contract management
- Establish, organize, and maintain re-evaluations process for all major suppliers.
- Overview of records of equipment orders and deliveries to always ensure that, there’s proper reconciliation of company assets within and outside Lagos.
- Overview of processes to ensure internal control over Logistics, Procurement, and Inventory and to promote a culture of continuous improvements.
- Responsibility for ensuring purchasing costs is registered in the ERP system in line with Company’s internal accounting process.
Education and/or Professional Qualifications
- University Degree in Engineering/Science
- Certification: Procurement and Supply Chain related certifications are an advantage.
Essential Skills / Knowledge:
- Minimum of 7 years experience in an Supply Chain Management of a similar scale within the IT Industry. (at least 3 years supervisory experience required)
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Demonstrated exposure to contract negotiation.
- Supervisory skills
- Accountability and problem solving
- Attention to details
- Planning, organizing and decision making
Desirable Skills / Knowledge:
- People Management and Leadership
- Collaborative and Customer centricity
- Adaptability, Agility and Flexibility
- Professional certifications in IT.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online