First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Lead, Value Delivery Assurance & Consulting
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Identification: 273
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Plan and manage assigned audit engagements according to established IA methodology
- Plan and execute reviews of projects in accordance with established methodologies, policies, standards and procedures
- Prepare field audit plan and coordinate audit activities
- Guide review of business case to validate the rationale for the project and confirm that underlying fundamentals make sense
- Guide pre-implementation reviews to determine whether the project is doable as proposed
- Supervise daily activities of audit team to ensure on-time delivery
- Educate team about audit tools, techniques, and procedures
- Analyze root causes of control inefficiencies and recommend corrective actions
- Review audit findings and prepare draft audit reports with recommendations
- Review audit recommendations with management and develop action plans
- Advise the project management team on project management and risk assessment methodology
- Develop process improvements to improve effectiveness and quality of workpapers and deliverables
- Coordinate to ensure audit exceptions are fixed within due dates
- Develop positive working relationships with management and audit team members
- Prepare periodic digital business risk management practices’ reports for informing MD/CEO, MANCO and BARAC on Project Assurance issues.
- First Degree preferably in Computer Science or Business-related discipline with strong Information Systems component, higher degrees/professional certification (CISA, CRISC, ISO 27001:2005 Lead Auditor or Implementer).
- Minimum experience – 6 years in IT and Audit/Control/Information Security/Information Risk Management and Project Management.
Application Closing Date
10:58 pm: 5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online