United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Content Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- We are currently seeking a Content Developer. The candidate for this position must have good knowledge of content creation, collaboration, and writing management.
- The Content developer will be responsible for developing content goals and the strategies to reach those goals. Additionally, to develop business content for internal product push and services.
- Content Ideation and strategy – responsible for developing content goals and the strategies to reach those goals. Pitching strategy to the decision-makers at the company to get the green light and proceed to execute on all channels.
- Content Distribution and Management – Created content can include sales copy, blog posts, presentations, animations, web graphics, videos, and social media content. This also includes developing the editorial calendar to establish when content will be distributed and through which channel
- Content collaboration – Synthetization of ideas with the larger team of marketers, subject matter experts, and decision-makers across the group.
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators to Determine Content Effectiveness – Utilize Analytics and comparison over key performance indicators to ensure content performs as expected.
- Writing management – Using the tone and defined literature for the bank, develop business content for internal product push and services
- Content lead and subscription: – to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our internal and external sites
- First Degree in English & Literature, Mass Communication or any related field of study.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Digital communication skills.
- Written and verbal skills.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Good eye for detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of content management software.
- Advanced knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
What We Expect From You:
- A high degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online