United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Retail Internet Banking Services
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- To provide technical support for the Bank’s retail internet banking.
- Develop policies and procedures for electronic banking processes to ensure compliance with established standards and regulations.
- Responsible for the bank’s cash management online products and services.
- Assist with the design and development of new online banking products
- Provide exceptional customer service and support of our Electronic Banking products and services.
- Provide support to consumers and business customers as well as retail department.
- Process, verify and reconcile the electronic banking transactions to ensure accuracy and adherence to policies, procedures and bank regulations.
- Oversee all electronic banking activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, STEM courses preferably
- Minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of supporting internet banking applications, oversee electronic banking activities and able to reconcile electronic banking transactions.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Proficient in programming languages of SQL and basics of PLSQL, Python
- Good knowledge of some data mining skills and the meaning of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) with some practical experience.
- Understanding on the use of some Business Intelligence and Dashboard tools like Power BI, Tableau
- Microsoft Certification
- Analytics skills
- Swift Knowledge
- Interpersonal and Communication skills.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online