GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better, live longer. Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by our values and expectations – so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Intern
Req ID: 350645
Location: Ilupeju, Nigeria
Service Management and Operations:
- Increasing users’ awareness on ServiceNow ITSM Tool – incidents, catalogs
- Working with CGA to disseminate Tech updates and news.
- Asset disposal initiation.
- Tech refresh for iPads and laptops.
- Tech asset procurement.
- Getting quotations for tech asset repairs.
- Working with HCL engineers and vendors to resolve issues related to network, telephony.
- Providing ad hoc support for meeting rooms.
- Reviewing printer vendor’s job card.
LOC Tech Support:
- Completion of the quarterly Tech management monitoring.
- Coordination with local Tech vendors: services, contracts, and ensuring SLAs are adhered to.
- Support in the creation of TPOs for new vendors.
- Tech invoice coordination – invoice analysis and breakdown, following up with finance for vendor payment.
- Supporting with Tech projects as required.
- B.Sc / HND.
- Candidate can currently be serving (NYSC.)
- Experience in communicating technological concepts and processes to non-tech users.
- Experience in end-user support and vendor management.
- A good user of Microsoft office – Word, Powerpoint and excel.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online