Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Formulate strategies, policies, and procedures of maintenance and technical activities within the factory
- Lead, organize, and control all engineering activities to ensure compliance with current legislation, professional, ethical, and HSE standards
- Management of power supply to the factory and ensure availability, reliability, and optimum efficiency
- Evaluate site technical performance, identify potential improvements, and apply “Best Practices” in O&M
- Provide Technical support to Feed Mill for management of site facilities
- Plan, prepare and present annual CAPEX requirements and annual maintenance expense budget
- Maintain approved budget expenditure on all Mechanical / Electrical and Energy cost centers
- Develop and coordinate performance plans and establish objectives in line with Plant operations targets and budgets
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor the procurement of all critical spares, consumables, normal spares, and services related to the department
- Report on plant utilization and efficiencies
- Present suggestions on improvement of Plant efficiencies and best practices
- Coordinate and direct workshops and power plant activities to ensure cost-effective operation
- Train, coach, and manage subordinates to enhance their competence and optimize their performance
- Oversee the installation and overhauling of machines to ensure compliance with quality standards and manufacturer recommendations.
- Ensure Plant run at optimum efficiency levels by managing downtime
- Drive compliance with HSE rules
- Drive compliance with QMS and FSMS rules
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- B.Eng. / HND / B.Sc in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Membership of Nigerian Society of Engineers and
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, MBA would be an added advantage.
- 10 years cognate experience.
- Must Possess leadership and people management skills
- Must have Power Plant Engineering Skills
- Must Demonstrate Knowledge of installation procedures for equipment & machines parts
- Must have strong knowledge of industry Health and Safety procedures
- Must have a High sense of discipline and integrity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online