At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Records Officer
Department: Engineering & Maintenance
Reports to: Team Lead Technical Records
- To ensure recording, preservation, controlling, archiving and retrieving of continous airworthiness records and delivery documents
- Administer all aircraft technical records and associated archives as per regulatory requirement.
- Filing and maintaining required logbooks for aircraft, engines and components.
- Recording and preservation of pertinent data on aircraft and components.
- Recording and preservation of pertinent data on defect.
- Arranging aircraft records in a manner and in position allowing for easy access and retrieval.
- To keep an accurate and up to date record of flying hours and cycles of each aircraft in the relevant logbooks.
- Review the completed tech log pages, work orders and associated paper works received from maintenance stations and ensure that the paperworks are complete
- in all respect and meets the regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that all continued airworthiness records are verified in all respects and that contained information is updated into computer system on a daily basis
- Ensure accurate records of all checks, services and maintenance or repair activities are created and maintained for future inspection by aviation authorities
- To check work pack returned against record for completeness and for proper certification.
- Ensure continued airworthiness records are backed up regularly and stored
- independently and maintained in good condition.
- To issue technical logbooks to each aircraft and keep completed copies filed.
- To file and retain completed work pack in the relevant aircraft files.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
Minimum Educational Qualification / Experience
- Diploma or equivalent in related fields with 2 years relevant experience as a technical records officer in an airline or MRO environment.
- Logical thinking.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workloads with Ability to cope well under pressure and available on call to support user departments as needed.
- Good English, written and speaking skills with strong communicating abilities in both commercial and technical equipments
- Clear and concise reporting
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Methodical worker with ability to selfcheck work.
- Able to prioritize work and operate on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Capable of working assiduously to meet deadlines.
Criteria of Assessment:
- With Team Lead technical records and review of appraisal
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Technical Records Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.