Bosch Africa – Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new. Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Sales Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create something new: You help our customer to understand how they can leverage our solution
- Structured evaluation: You visit our customers at their plant site and conduct a detailed study of identified industrial assets
- Think holistically: You technically evaluate the business problem statement and recommend a high-level technical proposal
- Take responsibility: You validate our PoC/MVP at customer site
- Experience cooperation: You work closely together with the start-up team of sales, customer solutioning group and solution architects
- Networked communication: You guide the customer in technical discussions on different levels from shop floor to C-Suite.
- Technical Degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in technical sales of industrial machinery and after sales support in bringing digital transformation to the industrial environment
- Exposure to industrial machinery (turbomachinery and static machines), you have a sound knowledge of physics and mathematics as well as a good overview of sensing systems, instrumentation and industrial cloud (Azure, AWS) and a good understanding of PLCs.
- Marketing and Selling, Communication Skills; Social Skills; Organizational Skills; Self Leadership Skills
- You have a pioneering spirit and a strong willingness to work in an interdisciplinary and globally distributed team with a high level of personal responsibility
- You are an analytical thinker and creative problem solver with a balanced view of technical and business acumen
- Your proactivity and positive attitude are combined with high adaption skills to a constantly changing environment
- Business fluency in English Language. French or German will be an added advantage
- Willingness to travel flexibly across Africa
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online