Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Supervisor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To supervise all operations in the Bottling and Margarine Plant.
Purpose of The Job
- Supervise all operations in the bottling and margarine plant.
- Ensure that all products produced are of high quality and standards.
- Prepare and submit daily reports of production to the Process Manager as at due.
- Ensure that the processed parameters and specifications are adhered to by all Operators.
- Prevent and control hazards and accidents by ensuring machines are kept in good condition.
- Ensure adherence to hygiene standards by all Operators, Packers, and Cleaners.
- Ensure proper planning of production to reduce frequent line change-overs and downtimes.
- Ensure compliance with Food Safety Management System (FSMS) requirements in the assigned work process.
- Report problems with regard to the FSMS to the food safety Team/Leader or any other person specified via appropriate identification within the factory.
- OND in Engineering or a related course.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar industry.
- Experience in Bottling and Margarine plant operations.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent team building and supervisory skills.
- Have strong analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Pay keen attention to details.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online