Golden Sugar Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, and a member of the FMN Group. The company operates one of the biggest Sugar Refineries in Nigeria, with a capacity to process 750,000 metric tons of Sugar per annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician-Electrician and Technician Instrumentation
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Routinely inspecting electrical systems such as wiring, fixtures, and appliances.
- Identifying faults or hazards.
- Troubleshooting system failures.
- Reviewing blueprints to understand wiring placement.
- Testing of electrical systems with oscilloscopes, voltmeters, and ohmmeters.
- Conducting maintenance repairs on old or faulty fixtures.
- Responding to fault requests.
- Providing suggestions for equipment replacement.
- Writing electrical maintenance reports.
- Installing new electrical appliances in the building.
- Adhering to safety and performance standards.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Eng qualifications with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.