Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician, HEMM Maintenance
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for ensuring that plant heavy equipment are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out all types of repairs (emergency/running) and daily/periodic preventive maintenance of various make & types of heavy-duty equipment, utilities, plants/vehicles in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidance/recommendation and safe operating procedures to ensure optimum utilization and availability.
- Overhauling of CAT, KOMATSU, LIEBHERR, DOOSAN, DETROIT, SCANIA, CUMMINS Engines complete service. documentation.
- Disassemble and assemble engines.
- Performance test and make necessary adjustments to the engine components.
- Diagnose and correct the cause of malfunctioning or complaints on engines and their components.
- Compliance with ISO regulations.
Education and Work Experience:
- OND in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 to 8 years in engine overhauling – Komatsu, CAT, Doosan, Cummis, Detroit, Liebherr, etc.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of plant heavy equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good teaming skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online